- Plazma Mask
- Reusable Protective Case
For new and experienced divers, the Plazma is the only frameless panoramic diving mask that delivers a perfect fit with excellent comfort from surgical grade premium silicone and enhanced stability zones. The Plazma mask delivers a lightweight and compact, low-profile design in fresh, exciting color combinations.
Trusted since 1943
- Frameless Design Frameless design delivers lower volume, greater flexibility, and a lighter weight. That makes the Plazma great for traveling because you can crumple the skirt right against the faceplate
- Comfortable Fit Pressure reduction zones are incorporated into the silicone skirt at strategic points to help relieve the pressure of the mask on long dives. This engineered design utilizes these reinforced zones to improve also skirt stability at traditional weak points
- Multiple Lens Options Two lens options: Clear and Amber, that reduces glares in shallow water and enhances red colors in deep water
- Quick Fit Buckles The one-touch button release allows for easy adjustment for the best fit, even while wearing thick gloves
- Perfect Fit Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) enhances the sealing features of the silicone skirt, improving fit, comfort and feel
- High Quality Strap Preformed mask strap better forms to the diver’s head, increasing comfort and provides a more secure fit
- Reusable Protective Case Frameless design and a reusable protective case make the Plazma mask perfect for travel
Care & Maintenance
Care and Maintenance: Masks
The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your Scuba Equipment.
Care Before the Dive:
During the manufacturing process, a thin film of silicone will develop on the glass lens. This film of silicone will cause rapid fogging that is resistant to conventional anti-fog measures. It is important to remove this film of silicone from the lens prior to your first dive. To remove the film you will need to scrub the lens inside and out with a mild abrasive. A paste toothpaste is ideal but a liquid scrub will also work. Rub the cleanser into the lens with your fingers several times and then rinse clean thoroughly.
Mask fogging is a normal occurrence, even after the film of silicone has been removed. Normal fogging can be easily prevented with after market anti-fog agents or saliva. Rub onto the lens and then rinse. Your dive will now be fog free!
Some after after-market anti-fog agents contain formaldehyde, alcohol, or other substances that may damage the plastic materials used in your mask. If unsure, avoid prolonged exposure of the anti-fog agent with the plastic parts of your mask.
Care During the Dive:
When entering the water either from a boat or a beach, place a hand over the lens of your dive mask and hold it securely in place. This will help ensure your mask stays in place during entry and will help deflect any direct impact of water on the lens caused by the jump into the water or any approaching waves.
A typical dive staging area is a dangerous place for dive masks. Care should be taken to not leave your mask in a location where it might be exposed to dropping weight belts or tanks.
It is best to avoid putting your mask on your forehead at any time during the dive. Several factors can cause the mask on your forehead to be dislodged and subsequently lost. If you want to temporarily remove the mask from your face, place the mask around your neck.
Care After the Dive:
Soak in warm fresh water (not over 120°F) to dissolve salt crystals.
Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
Store separated from other dive gear as the black pigmentation of other equipment may discolor the clear silicone skirt of your mask.
Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part.
Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.