- Ergonomic: Like the rest of the Aqualung boot line, the Superzip uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support
- Protective: 8mm-thick treaded sole provides premium protection against punctures, stings, and slips. For added protection and durability, the panels on the heel cap, toe, and top of the foot are twice as thick as in the standard boots!
- Warm: 3, 5 or 7mm neoprene upper for the right amount of warmth in any conditions
- Comfortable: The Superzip boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing
- Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging. No plastic bags.
- Durable closures with a heavy-duty, non-corrosive #10 YKK toothed zipper. Elastic binding at the top resists wear and tear
There is a wide range of Aqualung diving boots that are designed to fit your diving style and thus provide increased comfort and safety.
Aqualung diving boots enable you to expand your field of exploration in greater comfort and safety.
Aqualung diving boots: long-lasting comfort
Exceptionally comfortable feet! Aqualung diving boots make your wetsuit feel like an extension of your diving suit right down to your toes. Much more manoeuvrable and comfortable than fins, our team of engineers and designers have turned your Aqualung boots into your new ocean slippers. The seam reduction on the Echozip, Echomid or Superzip series prevents foot and toe chafing. The patented ERGO insoles and outsoles on the Superlow, SuperZip, Echomid or Echozip series mould to the shape of your foot so that your foot and boot meld together. The Best Fit technology on the Ergo Neoprene Socks series is designed for minimal materials and seams so that your foot and the sock become one. Manta Boots are special because they are inspired by a running shoe with cushioning that supports your arches.