- Wave Rib Technology The revolutionary side ribs are made of elastomeric rubber sections and firmer wave-shaped structures to load and release energy at precise moments during the kick cycle. The effect is a solid, powerful, yet easy kick that benefits beginners as well as expert divers.
- Hydro Power Vent Water can flow through the blade, along the channel in front of the foot pocket. This enhances efficiency, power, and stability for every diver, from student to pro.
- Improved Hydrodynamics The soft TPR membrane on the blade channels water for improved hydrodynamics during both the power stroke and recovery portions of the kick cycle.
- Tri-Material Construction we've optimized every single area of the fin by using materials intentionally: the foot pocket, blade, and side ribs are made with different, specific advanced materials to give you the best performance.
- Easy On/Off The new bungee strap eliminates hassle on deck. A heel pad on the strap protects your foot from blisters and abrasion.
Aqualung fins are equipped with exceptional technical features so that you can explore the seabed while saving your energy. With Aqualung fins, visit the seabed without getting tired.
Fins for all users
As you know at Aqualung, we want to make scuba diving accessible to everyone, and this means making our fins as well as our equipment range accessible. There is at least one set of fins for every diver profile. The Stratos ADJ and the Stratos 3 are designed for beginners and dive centres due to their manoeuvrability and robustness thanks to their super flexibility. We have created the FX Shot for female divers with a narrower and shorter pocket to fit the shape of a woman's foot. The Storm fin is designed for the diver who likes to use their own equipment even when travelling. It is easy to carry as it's super light and has a perforated blade.