i200C - Dive Computer
399.00$ - 469.00$
Get fresh design and easy versatility in ournew i200C dive computer, plus the power to send and manage your dive data wirelessly. Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app. A nato strap option is now available on our black model; a comfortable and rugged nylon strap for added security and moisture wicking while out of the water.
- Stay Connected After your dive, Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app on your smartphone (for iOS and Android)
- Four Operating Modes Dive how you like with Air, Nitrox, Gauge dive modes, plus Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between dive modes and free dive)
- User-Changeable Battery uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores so you can easily replace as needed
- Intuitive ;Navigation Single-button access to last dive data (maximum depth and bottom time)
- Increased Safety Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light
- Updatable software User-updatable software gives you long-term access to the latest features and upgrades via Bluetooth connection
- History Mode History Mode lets you see your total dives, maximum depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature. Records up to 24 dives
- Nitrox Mix Capability Up to 100% O2. Mix up to 2 Nitrox gases
- Deep Stop Optional deep stop with countdown timer
At a time where everything is going digital and 2.0, Aqualung has released a range of freedive computers to support the freedivers of today and tomorrow.