Aqualung has been the leading diving brand for over 75 years and is a name you can trust.
Aqualung America warrants to the original purchaser for a period of time, specified below for each product, from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, provided that it receives normal use, proper care and prescribed dealer service subject to the limitations listed below. The limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for purchases made from an Authorized Aqualung America Dealer and is not transferable. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the discretion of Aqualung America. Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by improper use, improper maintenance, neglect, unauthorized repairs, modifications, accidents, fire, casualty or normal wear and aging. Cosmetic damage(s), such as scratches, nicks and fraying are not covered under warranty except when the product is new, out of the original packaging. This warranty does not extend to equipment used for commercial or military purposes.
Warranty by Product Category:
Regulators:Limited Lifetime Warranty. This warranty will cover the original owner of the regulator against defects in parts or workmanship for the lifetime of the regulator if the regulator is:
- Purchased from an Authorized Aqualung America Dealer
- Inspected or serviced annually by an Authorized Aqualung America Dealer as outlined in the Free Parts for Life Program.
- Weld/Seam Leaks: Five-Year Limited Warranty *Qualifying Service Records Required
- Zuma and Passport BCD’s: Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Hardware (Buckles, Zippers, D-Rings, etc.): Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Two year Limited Warranty on all computers and gauges
- One year Limited Warranty on accessories, consumable parts, included but not limited to cables, hoses and straps
Masks, Fins, Snorkels and Knives:
- Two year Limited Warranty
Boots, Gloves and Wetsuits:
- One year Limited Warranty
- Traveler Bags: Lifetime Warranty
- All Others: Two year Limited Warranty
- Seams and Materials: Three-Year warranty on defects related to workmanship, materials and seams
- Zippers and Valves: One-Year warranty from defects in materials and workmanship
- Seals: Three-Month warranty from defects in material and workmanship
If you are the original owner of an Aqualung product that is determined to be defective in any way, please return it to your local Authorized Aqualung America Dealership. Please provide your dealer with photocopies of your original sales receipt along with any service records you may have. If your local dealer determines that you have a valid warranty issue and they are unable to take care of it in their place of business, they will send it back to Aqualung America for evaluation. If you need assistance locating an Authorized Aqualung America Dealer in your neighborhood, please use the Dealer Locator.
Unauthorized Dealer Warning
If you obtain Aqualung products from an unauthorized dealer, your warranty will not be valid, and we cannot offer you the assurances of quality and satisfaction afforded by the Aqualung Warranty Program. To verify whether or not a retailer is an authorized Aqualung Dealer, please check our Dealer Locator.