i330R Dive Computer
Aqualung Group is conducting a recall of its i330R Dive Computers produced and distributed in 2021 and 2022. It was identified that the dive computer does not automatically adjust its pressure level when diving at 900m (3000 feet) altitude or higher. We ask for customers to immediately stop using their i330R Dive Computer for diving activity until a mandatory firmware update is performed.
Instructions for Customers:
Customers should immediately stop using their i330R Dive Computer for diving activity taking place at 900m (3000 feet) altitude or higher
Customers are further asked to update their i330R dive computers by:
- Downloading a firmware update through DiverLog+ application as per instructions below or
- Bringing i330R dive computer to the Authorized Dealer from which it was purchased; the professionals of the dealer/dive center will be able to download and install the upgrade.
After the installation of the update, the new firmware revision shall read R1.004 or later.
End users upgrading their i330R themselves are advised to bring it to an Authorized Dealer or local Dive Center to check if the upgrade has been successfully installed.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding and unwavering support.
-The Aqualung Team
Identification Guide for Products Concerned by the Recall & Instructions for Downloading an Upgradei330R DIVE COMPUTER (WRIST)
i330R 2-GAUGE PSI (CONSOLE)
i330R 2-GAUGE BAR (CONSOLE)
Products Concerned by the Recall can be Identified as Follows:
Product's packaging label bears one of the following Description and Part Number (CPN):
|NS159000||i330R Dive Computer (Wrist)|
|NS159001||i330R 2-Gauge Console (PSI)|
|NS159002||i330R 2-Gauge Console (BAR)|
Product bears one of the below listed serial numbers
Serial Numbers Affected:
- GD-001004 to GD-015302
- GM-001000 to GM-003305
- GM-001011 to GM-001269
Serial number location
- On the back of case of the computer module (see photo below)
- On the product label on the box (see label photo above)
Product's firmware version R1.001, R1.002 or R1.003
Affected i330R dive computers have firmware version R1.001, R1.002 or R1.003.
i330R Firmware Update Instructions
Please refer to the below instructions for updating i330R firmware using DiverLog+ mobile app
- Download DiverLog+ app:
- For iOS users, run the App store app, search for DiverLog+ app, then download the DiverLog+ app
- For Android users, run the Google Play app, search for DiverLog+ app, then download the DiverLog+ app
- Activate the i330R dive computer
- Confirm Bluetooth is active on the mobile device and the i330R dive computer
- Run DiverLog+ app from your mobile device
- Instructions on how to add the i330R dive computer to DiverLog+ are located at: https://ediverlog.com/howto/mobile_dlp_howto.html#AddNewDC
Or scan the QR Code here:
- Instructions on how to update the i330R computer firmware are located at:
Or scan the QR Code here:
Voluntary Recall: Calypso Regulator with specific CPNs and serial numbers
Aqualung is conducting a voluntary recall of some clearly identified batches of Calypso regulators on both Din & Yoke versions, that may have a quality defect due to a variation in the manufacturing process of the first stage body. Only some Calypso regulators with a specific CPNs and serial numbers as mentioned hereafter are concerned with this recall. Thanks to our quality system, we identified this variation and decided immediately to make this recall on the concerned inventories. As of today, the number of regulators potentially impacted is less than 300 units.
A hole has been drilled out of specification in the high-pressure port, leaving a wall thickness in a vulnerable state. An uncontrollable free flow of the second stage could occur if this thin wall section should rupture whilst under pressure. A pressure test has proved that an affected body will not rupture during a dive, however, we cannot guarantee the evolution in the long term.
Instructions for consumers:
- Consumers are advised to immediately stop using their Calypso regulators, only if the serial number they own is part of the recall and return to the dealer from which it was purchased, for a replacement free of charge.
- Dealers/Distributors are advised to stop selling their Calypso regulators, only if the serial number they own is part of the recall and send back to the Aqua Lung Group asking for a replacement free of charge.
Should you have any questions please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Common Part & Serial Number of the potentially affected goods.
|RG126111||L077601 to L077700|
|RG126111||L084321 to L084400|
|RG126111||L085001 to L085100|
|RG126112||L077401 to L077500|
|RG126112||L085301 to L085400|
|RG126112||L076501 to L076600|
|RG126112||L076101 to L076200|
|RG126112||L077501 to L077600|
|RG126112||L083401 to L083500|
|RG126112||L082801 to L082900|
|RG126112||L082001 to L082100|
|RG126112||L083801 to L083900|
|RG126113||L077001 to L077105|
|RG126114||L080801 to L080900|
|RG126114||L085701 to L085760|
|RG126114||L076201 to L076300|