Feel & Fit
- Front Entry This design allows for self entry, no need to rely on your dive buddy. The telescoping torso with crotch strap provide a customized fit. A trusted brass dry zipper provides a dry dive.
- Adjustable Suspenders Our suspenders can be adjusted to help you achieve a perfect fit and keep the suit in place throughout your dives.
- Polytex Seals Our seals are a blend of latex and a specialized material offering better resistance to the elements.
Performance & Protection
- Trilaminate throughout with material overlays in seat and knees extends durability
- Quick-Drying The trilaminate material dries quickly.
- Hi-Vis Reflective tape on the forearms and calves increases visibility.
- Generous Pockets Spacious pockets with internal attachment loops offer secure storage. Built in drainage allows water to escape
- Low Profile Auto Exhaust Valve This low profile valve design means less hang ups on BC straps and other gear. It offers hands free buoyancy control once set. You can count on having the most technically advanced and reliable valve on the market, Apeks made.
Scuba Diving Drysuits
Aqualung drysuits have a global appeal. Our drysuits are a great success because of their unsurpassed waterproofing, comfort and sturdiness.
Aqualung drysuits are a worldwide benchmark, an unrivalled waterproofing system Aqualung drysuits are internationally famous thanks to a waterproofing system that is unequalled on the market.
High Quality materials
Our know-how is the result of a combination of technologies and the use of quality materials. The materials we choose in the design of our drysuits or dry diving suits is paramount. Our teams of engineers freely take inspiration from other fields to guarantee you get unparalleled waterproofing. For example, Span-flex, which we use on our drysuits, is used in the construction industry as an under-roofing material to ensure that buildings are watertight. Many of our drysuits are made of trilam, a multi-layered material containing butyl, a synthetic rubber that is incredibly elastic and waterproof.
Our Blizzard Pro drysuit is designed using Yamamoto neoprene, a premium neoprene that enables the suit to stay thick even during the most extreme dives in very cold water. State-of-the-art technology Aqualung dry diving suits are the result of multiple technological innovations.