A full-pocket, entry-level fin that's ideal for your next scuba or snorkeling adventure. Lightweight yet robust, compact yet comfortable, this fin is ideal for travel. Enjoy the ergonomic foot pocket designed for the anatomy of the foot. This fin features a rigid sole for optimal foot protection and smooth power transition to the blade.
Trusted since 1943
- Full-Pocket Design High comfort, no booties required. Full-pocket fins give you increased perception of your kicks’ effect on the water. Foot pocket is made of soft material for comfort.
- Stable Fit Grip on inner sole ensures stability by preventing your feet from sliding around inside the fin. This means you’re less likely to lose your fin or waste energy from your foot moving inside the pocket.
- Responsive, Dual-Material Construction Blade is made of lightweight polypropylene with rubber inserts for durability and elasticity. Structured side ribs ensure progressive, controlled flexing of the fin.
- Easy On/Off Heel tab helps you in and out.
- Rigid Sole The rigid sole offers optimal foot protection and smooth power transition to the blade.
- High-Viz Option Yellow color option is made with Hi-Vis Technology for great underwater sighting.
|Full pocket fin||Yes|
Strap and Buckles:
|Blade length in cm (Regular size)||33|
|Weight (Regular size)||1.08 Kg|
Care & Maintenance
Care and Maintenance: Fins
The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your Scuba Equipment.
Care Before and During the Dive
Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
Care After the Dive:
Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.
share your passion
Size Guide - Foot Pocket Scuba Diving Fins
***Designed to be worn barefoot or with neoprene socks.