The best all-around full-foot fin for warm water. And it's so durable, it passed every anti-shock and stress test we subjected it to! But Stratos 3 doesn't compromise on price or comfort: it's lightweight and affordable. The four-channel structure forces water to flow along the blade for heightened swim performance.
Trusted since 1943
Stratos 3 Fins
Stratos 3 Fins
ABOUT Stratos 3
- Torsion Energy Point We targeted the bending point in this fin and moved it backward to create a more powerful kick with less effort.
- Full-Pocket Design High comfort, no booties required. Full-pocket fins give you increased perception of your kicks’ effect on the water. Foot pocket is made of soft material for comfort.
- Stable Fit Grip on inner sole ensures stability by preventing your feet from sliding around inside the fin. This means you’re less likely to lose your fin or waste energy from your foot moving inside the pocket.
- A Blade Designed for Power Made of strong and elastic technopolymers, this blade has a four-channel structure for better hydrodynamics and side wings to enhance swim performance and stability. Its rubber side ribs add strength and resilience.
- No-Slip Sole Underside has excellent grip to reduce the risk of slipping on deck.
Care & Maintenance
Care and Maintenance: Fins
The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your Scuba Equipment.
Care Before and During the Dive
Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
Care After the Dive:
Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.
share your passion
Size Guide - Foot Pocket Scuba Diving Fins
***Designed to be worn barefoot or with neoprene socks.