What's in the Box
- Soul i3 BCD
- Low Pressure Inflator Hose
- Safety Pamphlet
Our most luxurious BCD and designed specifically for women, the Soul i3 comes equipped with our intuitive i3 inflation system. Now you can inflate and deflate your BCD with the simple press of a button to find and maintain perfect buoyancy. In addition to the i3, the Soul comes loaded with a host of other features including our patented Wrapture Harness system that positions your scuba tank in a much more natural and comfortable position.
i3 Inflation System
Wrapture Harness System
What's in the Box
|Non-ditchable weight||10 lb/4.5kg|
|Lift Volume: (lbs/N)||XXS - 22/100, XS/S - 28/120, M - 32/140, ML - 42/180|
The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your Scuba Equipment.
POST-DIVE CARE AND MAINTENANCE
With proper care, your BC will provide many years of reliable service. The following preventive maintenance must be performed to extend the life of your BC:
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and extreme heat. Nylon fabric can quickly fade when exposed to the sun’s ultraviolet rays, and extreme heat may damage the welded bladder seams.
• Avoid repeated or prolonged use in heavily chlorinated water, which can cause the BC fabric to discolor and decay prematurely.
• Do not allow the BC to chafe against any sharp objects or rough surfaces that could abrade or puncture the bladder. Do not set or drop heavy objects such as block weights on the BC.
• Avoid any contact with oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
• To preserve the life of the bladder, rinse it inside and out with fresh water after every day of use, using the
►► Pressurize the power inflator with medium pressure (MP) air via the MP hose.
CAUTION: Before rinsing, ensure that the inflator is pressurized with air. This will prevent debris and contaminants from entering the valve mechanism if the inflator button is accidentally depressed.
►► Using a garden hose, direct water through the oral inflator mouthpiece or the Multiport to flush the interior of the bladder, and then thoroughly rinse the exterior of the BC.
►► Completely drain the bladder of water, either through the oral inflator or through the over-pressure relief valve.
►► After rinsing, inflate the BC, and allow it to dry inside and out.
Sizes shown here are estimations. For best sizing, it is recommended to try on your BCD at an authorized dealer.