Designed especially for a woman's foot and sporting all of the technological innovations of the X Shot men's fin, the Shot FX is the ultimate hybrid of advanced fins. Innovations eliminate foot and toe fatigue, maximize efficiency, and keep the fit secure. Plus, blade stiffness increases with size, so you can choose a blade that suits your style.
Trusted since 1943
Mid-Foot Flex Joints
Mid-Foot Flex Joints
ABOUT Shot FX
- Power Zone V-Boosters on the front of the foot pocket provide optimal power with every kick and prevent the fin from stretching during the crucial power stroke of the kick cycle.
- Reduced Strain Why strain your foot with unnecessary bending when the fin can do the dirty work? This fin’s mid-foot flex joint attaches the blade to the side of the foot pocket to aid in energy transfer and reduce strain on your ankles and toes.
- Made for You The foot pocket’s design, compounds, and sizing are designed to comfortably fit a woman’s foot.
- Maximum Efficiency The short, soft blade is unique to the Shot FX to provide ease in kicking. A high-performance elastomer in the blade creates a “spoon effect” to help transfer energy.
- Stable Fit Grip on inner sole ensures stability by preventing your feet from sliding around inside the fin. This means you’re less likely to lose your fin or waste energy from your foot moving inside the pocket.
- Secure Spring Strap The sturdy, padded spring strap keeps the fin snug on your foot, your fit great, and your heel protected from abrasion. Features finger loops for easy on/off, even while wearing thick gloves.
|Style||Open Heel Foot Pocket|
Care & Maintenance
Care and Maintenance: Fins
The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your Scuba Equipment.
Care Before and During the Dive
Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
Care After the Dive:
Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.
share your passion
Size Guide - Adjustable Foot Pocket Scuba Diving Fins
Sizes shown here are estimations. For best sizing, it is recommended to try on your fins at an authorized dealer.