We expect you'll increase your skill as you progress in diving. That's why the Phazer fin, with its revolutionary composite wave rib technology, is designed to provide balance and power for any experience level. The Phazer uses a tri-material construction and advanced water channel system to optimize energy with every kick.
Trusted since 1943
Phazer Dive Fins
Phazer Dive Fins
- Wave Rib Technology The revolutionary side ribs are made of elastomeric rubber sections and firmer wave-shaped structures to load and release energy at precise moments during the kick cycle. The effect is a solid, powerful, yet easy kick that benefits beginners as well as expert divers.
- Hydro Power Vent Water can flow through the blade, along the channel in front of the foot pocket. This enhances efficiency, power, and stability for every diver, from student to pro.
- Improved Hydrodynamics The soft TPR membrane on the blade channels water for improved hydrodynamics during both the power stroke and recovery portions of the kick cycle.
- Tri-Material Construction We’ve optimized every single area of the fin by using materials intentionally: the foot pocket, blade, and side ribs are made with different, specific advanced materials to give you the best performance.
- Easy On/Off The new bungee strap eliminates hassle on deck. A heel pad on the strap protects your foot from blisters and abrasion.
|Wave Rib Technology||Yes|
|New Canalization System||Yes|
|Hydro Power Channel System||Yes|
|Silicone Bungee Strap||Yes|
Care & Maintenance
Care and Maintenance: Fins
The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your Scuba Equipment.
Care Before and During the Dive
Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
Care After the Dive:
Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.