Hotshot lets you switch things up, even during your dive. That's because we've designed a fin with twin-speed gears, so you can dial in the power band resistance that works for you on the fly. Lightweight, travel-friendly, and ultra-comfortable, you'll be ready to explore waters from Bahamas to Belize with power and grace.
Trusted since 1943
Mid-Foot Flex Joints
Mid-Foot Flex Joints
- Power Bands Load up the silicone power bands with energy on your downstroke and feel the power boost they release on your upstroke.
- Twin-Speed Gear Shift Set the power band resistance for your body type or changing conditions, even while wearing the fin.
- Reduced Strain Why strain your foot with unnecessary bending when the fin can do the dirty work? This fin’s mid-foot flex joint attaches the blade to the side of the foot pocket to aid in energy transfer and reduce strain on your ankles and toes.
- Travel-Friendly A size regular pair of these bantamweights are just 3.28lbs/1.5kg and 20.9”/53cm long. Fits easily into carry-on luggage.
- Responsive, Dual-Material Blade Ribs Two different elastomeric compounds provide precise flex control along the blade ribs.
- Full-Pocket Design High comfort, booties optional. Full-pocket fins give you increased perception of your kicks’ effect on the water. Foot pocket is made of soft material of varying elasticity for comfort and efficiency.
- Comfo-Straps Self-adjusting straps eliminate the need for buckles, minimize drag, and cut down on hassle when putting on/removing the fins.
|Style||Open Heel Foot Pocket|
Care & Maintenance
Care and Maintenance: Fins
The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your Scuba Equipment.
Care Before and During the Dive
Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
Care After the Dive:
Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.
share your passion
Size Guide - Adjustable Foot Pocket Scuba Diving Fins
Sizes shown here are estimations. For best sizing, it is recommended to try on your fins at an authorized dealer.