With the efficiency of the Express, you can stay submerged until you forget the rest of the world exists... or you run out of air. Whichever comes first. Its armadillo hinge of grooved elastic material at the base of the blade absorbs energy during the power stroke and releases it at the end of the kick cycle. You'll go farther with reduced strain on your legs and feet.
Trusted since 1943
- Armadillo Power Our Armadillo Hinge at the blade base absorbs energy on the downstroke and releases it on the upstroke, giving you a power boost on every kick.
- Responsive Blade Material The Express blade uses a customized, highly flexible techno-polymer material that aids in acceleration.
- Full-Pocket Design High comfort, no booties required. Full-pocket fins give you increased perception of your kicks’ effect on the water. Foot pocket is made of soft material of varying elasticity for comfort and efficiency.
- Hydrodynamic The rubber side ribs channel water down the length of the fin to reduce drag and maximize the efficiency of your kick.
- Reduced Strain Why strain your foot with unnecessary bending when the fin can do the dirty work? This fin’s mid-foot flex joint attaches the blade to the side of the foot pocket to aid in energy transfer and reduce strain on your ankles and toes.
- No-Slip Sole Underside has excellent grip to reduce the risk of slipping on deck.
Care & Maintenance
Care and Maintenance: Fins
The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your Scuba Equipment.
Care Before and During the Dive
Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
Care After the Dive:
Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.