This back-zipped wetsuit serves the classic segment of a base layer – with a feature-rich package. Thanks to the new 4-way super-stretch neoprene using UltraspanTM fabric, double water-seal cuffs and a semi-sealed zipper closure, Dynaflex provides a perfect fit with maximum comfort and warmth. To make life easier before and after diving, the neck opens using a zipper, this is an amazing feature when a diver has to sit and wait for the water entry. A removable pocket and a computer attachment on each sleeve are just two of the many benefits that make this suit a great addition to your dive kit.
ABOUT Dynaflex Jumpsuit
- Ultraspan™ outer fabric and 4-way super-stretch, tight-weave fabric.
- This fabric is abrasion-resistant and fastens using hook and loop fastener, so that your suit always looks good.
- Constructed using double-glued double blind stitched seams. All internal seams are sealed for superior warmth, comfort and durability.
- Double water-seals with zipper on arms and legs to limit any water getting in.
- Ergonomic panels under the arms for comfortable movement.
- Legs and arms are pre-shaped for greater comfort.
- G-Lock™ zipper on the back combines with a double flap, giving a perfect seal that stops water and cold getting in.
- Zipper closure on the front of the neck, fitted with a sealed gusset for greater comfort before or after diving.
- Supratex™ kneepads giving excellent abrasion resistance and great flexibility.
- Graphics printed on the shoulders to protect your suit from any buoyancy compensator rubbing.
- A rubber loop on each arm holds your computer in a good reading position.
- An easily-positioned, removable mesh 3D pocket on the right thigh, with a net base to drain the water.
- A loop at the end of the zipper and a strap on the runner to help get the wetsuit on and off.
- Reflective prints on the back of the calf improve visibility during dives