Care Before and During The Dive
1. Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
2. Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
3. Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
Care After the Dive
1. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
1. Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
1. Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
2. Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
3. Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.