Forged of a single piece of 4mm-thick titanium, the Argonaut is a high-end tactical tool for performing the toughest work with elegance and ease. Designed in conjunction with the world's premiere maritime commandos, the handle is wrapped in paracord for grip, which can be easily removed to reveal hex wrenches for use in emergency situations.
ABOUT Argonaut Ti
- Strong, Single-Piece Design The butt, handle, hilt, and blade are all fashioned out of a single piece of titanium for maximum strength.
- Corrosion-Resistant Titanium is coated in black EDP for longevity in saltwater.
- Non-Slip Grip The handle is double-wrapped in paracord for grip, leaving a spot for your forefinger to hook below the hilt.
- Multi-Function Handle The handle features skeleton holes that serve as hex wrenches for use in emergency situations. The butt has a sharp tool for hammering or breaking open hard objects.
- Balanced Length Blade and handle are each 4 ⅞” (12.4cm).
- Blade Options Choose from the Spartan or Blunt blade styles. Both have a smooth, finely sharpened edge on one side and rounded, die-cut serrations on the other to prevent snags on rope.
- Sheath and Mounting Components Included Two-millimeter-thick locking sheath made of highly durable Kydex and thermoformed around the knife for a perfect fit. Includes 2” (5cm) belt loop and BCD mounting hardware.
- Leg Straps Included Includes 2 rubber leg straps.