Griplock Tank Band Assembly
The GripLock tank band assembly is the easy and safe solution for securing a cylinder to a BC. With its pat pend Finger-Saver feature and macro presets, it solves many of the common problems associated with metal cam buckles. Find out how easy it is to use GripLock.
ABOUT Griplock Tank Band Assembly
- The innovative Finger-Saver feature (pat. pend.) makes the GripLock safe by eliminating painful, pinched fingers.
- The macro-adjustment is set just once until you change to a cylinder with a different diameter. Three presets cover the various diameter cylinders in the field today.
- The micro-adjustment can be used for fine-tuning the fit after the band is on the cylinder. Hint: If you line up the inside edges of the hook n loop on the micro adjustment side of the tank band, it will be perfectly set for an Al80 cylinder.
- Rubber traction pad on the backside of the GripLock provides added security
- Comes in two different lengths, one for Wrapture harness systems and one for non-Wrapture harness systems. Your AQ dealer can assist you in determining your needs.
|GripLock buckle||Stainless steel|
|Bail assembly||Stainless steel|